JEE Main Results 2018
Candidates can check the JEE Main 2018 Result only through online mode. The score and rank of JEE Main 2018 (Paper 1) for all candidates has been declared on 30th April 2018.
Rank will comprise of All India Rank and All India Category Rank. Result will not be provided through any offline method. The authority will not dispatch the rank card to any candidates. Candidates have to download it through the website. For the ease of students, we will provide the link in our article to check the result. After checking the result, don’t forget to take some extra printouts for further use.
JEE Main 2018 Cut Off along with the result & rank for paper-1 (Engineering) has been released on 30th April 2018. The CBSE Board will release the cut-off through online mode only.
JEE Main 2018 Result Date
JEE Main exam has been conducted on 8th April 2018 for offline mode and 15th & 16th April 2018 for online mode. Now, JEE Main Result 2018 has been declared on 30th April 2018 for paper 1 and for paper 2 it will be decleared on 31st May 2018. Rank will be declared along with the result. JEE Main 2018 counselling will be started from the third week of June 2018. Students can participate in the counselling process according to the JEE Main rank.
How to check JEE Main Result
Here we have listed some simple steps to check the result:
- Click on Official Website Link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the mandatory details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and take printout of it.
- Candidates are suggested to take some extra printouts of the result for further admission process.
JEE Main Score Card Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Category & Sub-Category
- State Code of Eligibility
- Marks Secured in each subject, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- AIR (All India Rank)
- Category Rank
- Status to appear for JEE Advanced 2018
- Cut-off score to appear for JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Main Rank List 2018
JEE Main rank is declared at the time of announcement of result.
JEE Main Tie Breaking Criteria (Paper 1):
Tie breaking rules for paper 1 are listed below:
- Higher marks in Mathematic subject will be considered for a better rank.
- Higher marks in Physics subject will be given better rank.
- After that, positive and negative marks obtained by candidates will be considered.
- If the tie still remains, same JEE Main rank will be given.
JEE Main Tie Breaking Criteria (Paper 2):
Following methods will be considered for tie breaking:
- Higher marks in Aptitude Test will be given better rank in the exam.
- Higher marks obtained in Drawing Test will be considered.
- Ratio of positive and negative marks will be considered for tie breaking.
- It the tie still persists, same rank will be given.